| Shoh fo-ghuillag docamadys son Clowan:PD-US ( jeeagh er y duillag shen son clowan hene).
Ta fys echey er ymmyd, ronnaghys as cooid elley nagh vel goit stiagh 'sy duillag bunneydagh clowan page.
Some cases where this template may apply are listed below. You may consider using a more specific tag.
- Works published in the U.S. before 1924.
- Works first published in 2003 or later by authors who died before 1937.
- Works published in the U.S. between 1923 and 1977 without a copyright notice. See Template:PD-Pre1978.
- Works published in the U.S. between between 1978 and March 1, 1989, without a copyright notice, and where the copyright was not later registered.
- Works published in the U.S. between 1923 and 1963 with a copyright notice but without later copyright renewal. See Template:PD-US-not renewed.
- Works published outside the U.S. before 1923, except possibly in the 9th Circuit, then before July 1, 1909. See Template:PD-US-1923-abroad.
- Works published outside the U.S. between 1923 and 1977 which were in the public domain in their home countries on January 1, 1996. See Template:PD-US-1996
For more details and other cases, please see Wikipedia:Public domain.
For a complete list of all cases where an image is in the public domain in the United States, see