|Ta'n jalloo shoh 'syn 'arran pobbylagh ayns ny Steatyn Unnaneysit. 'Sy chooid smoo, t'eh er credjal dy vel eh soilshit magh roish 1 Jerrey Geuree, 1928 (jeeagh er docamadys y chlowan son sampleyryn elley). Foddee dy vel leighyn elley ayns briwnysyn elley, as myr shen, foddee nagh vel y jalloo 'syn 'arran pobbylagh magh as ny Steatyn Unnaneysit. Jeeagh er Wikipedia:Farran pobbylagh as Wikipedia:Coip-chiartyn son tooilley oayllys.|
Tha am bhocsa seo a' chleachdadh paramadair ceàr "type=kiedoonys" agus tha feum aig air ceartachadh..
Some cases where this template may apply are listed below. You may consider using a more specific tag.
- Works published in the U.S. before 1928.
- Works first published in 2003 or later by authors who died before 1937.
- Works published in the U.S. between 1923 and 1977 without a copyright notice. See Template:PD-Pre1978.
- Works published in the U.S. between between 1978 and March 1, 1989, without a copyright notice, and where the copyright was not later registered.
- Works published in the U.S. between 1923 and 1963 with a copyright notice but without later copyright renewal. See Template:PD-US-not renewed.
- Works published outside the U.S. before 1923, except possibly in the 9th Circuit, then before July 1, 1909. See Template:PD-US-1923-abroad.
- Works published outside the U.S. between 1923 and 1977 which were in the public domain in their home countries on January 1, 1996. See Template:PD-US-1996
For more details and other cases, please see Wikipedia:Public domain.
For a complete list of all cases where an image is in the public domain in the United States, see 
| The above documentation is transcluded from Clowan:PD-US/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.