I wish to request admin status. We need to vote on this. Any objections? MacTire02 16:57, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- I certainly strongly support your adminship request. You've done an excellent job in the temporary role to-date and I'd like to see that continuing - Alison ❤ 07:37, 28 Mean Souree 2008 (UTC)
- Ta mee chammah son shen dy lajer - strongly support. S'obbyr mie ass towse t'ou jannoo. -- Shimmin Beg 13:45, 14 Jerrey Souree 2008 (UTC)
MacTire02 - round II[edit source]
OK, since the last vote is so old I think we need to start up a new vote. I've spoken to Birdy on meta: and she says that permanent admin status would be granted if two supporting votes were given plus a supporting vote from Alison. I'm going to put myself forward for a permanent position, so if you agree just enter the support/oppose template*, followed by your name*, and reasons for or against. Please enter only one ''':''' before your comment - i.e. no indentation beyond that of the first vote. Gura mie eu! --MacTire02 15:40, 17 Jerrey Geuree 2009 (UTC)
Those marked * are obligatory.
- Vote er son: - strongly support, consistently excellent work -- Shimmin Beg 16:03, 17 Jerrey Geuree 2009 (UTC)
- Vote er son: - strongest possible support. MacTíre is vital to this site and has put in a phenomenal amount of work, both as an editor and as an admin. He has grown in experience during his times as temporary admin and right now, it's more than time that it be made permanent. As an ex admin/bureaucrat myself here, I'd worked alongside him for some months and in my opinion, he's perfectly suited for the job. Not only is he technically competent, he's also a great team player and is kind and considerate at all times, and to everyone. Bring it on!! :) - Alison ❤ 04:49, 29 Jerrey Geuree 2009 (UTC)
- Vote er son: - If I could vote, I vote, strongly support. He had a lot of Manx translation works for me. --Eino81 10:19, 21 Jerrey Fouyir 2009 (UTC)
- Vote er son: - great work creating content and maintaining the site and previous experience as a temporary admin. Tigershrike 19:14, 28 Jerrey Fouyir 2009 (UTC)
Admin status 2009-07[edit source]
As shin gyn reireyderyn erbee, by vie lhiam cur roish my hene son stayd reireyder.
As we don't have a current admin, I'd like to request admin status.
-- Shimmin Beg 13:38, 28 Jerrey Souree 2009 (UTC)
- Vote er son: - strongly support. Excellent, tireless work done already by Shimmin and I feel he would shine in the capacity of administrator. --MacTire02 13:41, 28 Jerrey Souree 2009 (UTC)
- Gura mie ayd, ta mee my reireyder nish. -- Shimmin Beg 19:18, 16 Luanistyn 2009 (UTC)
Admin status 2009-11[edit source]
Ta shin gyn reireyder roie ec y traa t'ayn, as rere y resoonaght v'ayn eddyr mee hene as Shimmin Beg, ta shen rheynn magh yn obbyr - eh hene er feie 6 mee as mish reesht er feie 6 mee.
We are currently without an admin, and according to the discussion between myself and Shimmin Beg, we are dividing the work between us at 6 month intervals as we as yet don't have access to a permanent admin. We were informed about the possibility of having full-term admin access granted on the basis of approval from Alison as well as two other users, but I don't know if this is still standing. Please see the previous voting session for a look at the votes on that prospect. If no permanent admin status can be granted I would like to request temporary admin status for the time being.
--MacTire02 07:56, 23 Jerrey Fouyir 2009 (UTC)
- Vote er son: - strongly support. MacTire has done a great job and it would greatly simplify matters if we could have a permanent admin. -- Shimmin Beg 09:05, 23 Jerrey Fouyir 2009 (UTC)
- Vote er son: - strongly support. Tigershrike 19:14, 28 Jerrey Fouyir 2009 (UTC)
- Granted. --Mav 03:24, 17 Mee Houney 2009 (UTC)
- Gura mie eu ooilley. Hooar mee staydys myr reireyder beayn jiu. Nish foddee shen co-chruinnaghey er yn obbyr roin. --MacTire02 08:16, 17 Mee Houney 2009 (UTC)