Is it supposed to use "4 Sauin" or "4 Mee Houney" for "November 4"? Also, sorry about being so greedy. I just am a fans of films and television. I don't know if the reference section is of value on Liv and Maddie or not, because it doesn't have references yet. However, the ref section is missing on Once Upon a Forest. As for what I was trying to do on Liv and Maddie the first time, I saw on pages like Bambi that the English content had been added hidden before being translated, and I was trying to add that so it could get translated. But otherwise, will the articles on television be after the films, or after other things? I get really greedy sometimes. It's just that I was so glad to see the films improved, that I wanted the same for television. Finally, there's the fact that I end up feeling guilty for asking this, because now the bigger priories have to wait. But at the same time, I am kind of curious to know what the other abandoned topics were. I really need to slow down my requests next time. Sorry. 2600:1700:53F0:AD70:E1F4:51E6:5E91:6096 19:25, 28 Mean Souree 2022 (UTC)
- It would really help if you could create a user profile. Currently, we have a conversation that spans multiple article, user and IP namespaces and it is becoming very hard to keep track. If you do not feel comfortable creating a user profile, could you please add a section to my own discussion page at Resooney_ymmydeyr:MacTire02 please.
- Regarding dates, Manx has no real "standard" for displaying dates. Mee Houney means the same thing as Sauin when preceded by a numeric date value. So, both 4 Mee Houney and 4 Sauin mean the exact same thing. Most months are straightforward, though. Another you may come across is Mee ny Nollick versus simply Nollick. Again, they mean the same thing - December. March has three possibilities - Mart, Mayrnt, Mee Vayrnt. Just pick a style and continue with that. If you are unsure or have a question, please let me know.
- I have included the reference section for Once Upon a Forest. As for Liv and Maddie, I will take a look at that reference section in time.
- The hidden English content was material I was in the process of translating when I had to go to bed. It would be better if you didn't do that as it would remain hidden to me if I am unaware of it and I therefore might miss it.
- Television articles will be next on the list. First, I want to finish the film articles. After that, I will need to create a new infobox for television shows. Only then will I be able to start working on the TV shows.
- The other abandoned topics are Wikidata-related. This project was left alone for several years while Wikidata was being developed. This has left Manx sort of orphaned in terms of automatic updates regarding new information. A second topic is categorisation. Many categories are vague or deprecated since. As the project grows I want the categories to fit a neat pattern so there is no ambiguity as to which category each new article should belong. Finally, there are my own interests, which will need to take a back seat for the foreseeable future, unfortunately.
- Mac Tíre Cowag 19:53, 28 Mean Souree 2022 (UTC)